Frequently Asked Question
Thank you for using Persimmony OnTime, your online resource to report bugs or request new features and get up-to-the-minute workflow notifications about the status of your request!
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT RIGHTS TO USE OnTime: End-users in your organization will not be issued a user-specifc logon and password for OnTime. As an approved database administrator for your organization, you have been issued your user-specific logon and password so that you can coordinate bug and feature requests from other end-users in your organization. Always keep your logon and password confidential so you do not compromise your organization's privacy rights.
With OnTime, you can initiate support incidents and track the progress we are making 24/7. To report a bug to our developers:
- Use the user-specific login and password you received and select the BUGS tab.
- Select the Report a New Bug icon and complete all of the fields within the Bug reporting form.
- Be sure to select the SAVE and ADD FILE button at the bottom so that you can send us a screenshot of the issue you are reporting.
To search for a particular Bug:
- you may refine your search to only look in the Description or Problem fields, or to search all fields.
- After entering your Search terms click the Search icon.
- To return to the bug list, click the Clear Search icon.
To request a new feature or new report:
- Use the user-specific login and password you received and select the FEATURES tab.
- Select the Report a New Feature icon and complete all of the fields within the new Feature reporting form.
- Be sure to select the SAVE and ADD FILE button at the bottom so that you can send us a sample of what you would like the new report to look like.